Friday, July 1, 2016

MONTH ONE COMPLETE

Hey guy so good news, Month One is complete in about 12 days. I know I haven't been posting but that's because I've been on the grind for the past two weeks. 

I primarily played 0.01/0.02 and 0.02/0.5 playing 2-4 tables to be conservative on my $100 bankroll. I'm trying to beat these first few months out quickly so I have as much time as possible to complete the back end of the challenge which is going to be the hard part. 
My next goal is to hit$234.09 and at the rate that I'm going I should be able to finish in two weeks give or take a few days. 

Since my bankroll is a little higher I might be compelled to taking shots at 0.05/0.10 tables but that won't be a large part of my action. I'll stick to playing the same games and add in some $1 SNG in the mix. 

I'll be updating my graphs and spreadsheet with the data for month 2 shortly as well as adding screenshots once I get a chance.

We've hit over 170 views since I made my first post and am extremely grateful for the continuous support throughout my challenge.  

No comments:

Post a Comment